Who Is Abraham Hicks (or Esther Hicks)
Abraham Hicks is not a single person but a collective consciousness (known as "source") channeled by Esther Hicks. On the official Abraham Hicks website, Abraham is described as "a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension."
Esther and her husband Jerry Hicks (before he passed away) presented workshops on the Law of Attraction (in cities and on cruise boats) in which Esther would channel Abraham and answer any questions the audience had from "source perspective." Currently Esther does a livestream called "Abraham NOW" and will (Covid-permitting) start do cruise ship workshops again.
Abraham says that the purpose of living is joy, and that your joy guides you by providing you the intuition to make choices that will bring you even greater amounts of happiness. They state that like attracts like, and what you focus on grows.
If the idea of a channeled collective consciousness is too weird for you, I would re-frame it for yourself as someone who is really good at listening to her intuition to give some excellent advice. A pragmatic approach would be to say "the optimist is happier than the pessimist" and view the teachings of Abraham as a way to learn how to achieve greater optimism in your life.
35 Best Abraham Hicks Quotes by Topic
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Manifesting
1) "Talk as if what you want is in the process of coming."
2) “A belief is just a thought you keep thinking.”
3) “Make a decision and then make it right. There just are no wrong decisions.”
4) "When you no longer feel uncomfortable about something not coming, it has to come."
5) "Be grateful for what you have, and where you are in your journey. Gratitude is key to manifesting abundance.
The takeaway from these quotes: you have to decide what you want, be grateful for what you have, truly believe that what you want to have is coming to you, and relax and expect it to come to you, and then you will have it!
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Money and Success
6) "Money is unlimited because energy is unlimited, and money is only a by-product of energy."
7) “You cannot get poor enough to help poor people thrive or sick enough to help sick people get well. You only ever uplift from your position of strength and clarity and alignment.”
8) "You don't even have to stop talking about prosperity - you just have to stop talking about lack!"
9) "(on the subject of taxes) When you feel you are being wrongfully robbed you hold yourself in a vibration where you don't let the abundance flow."
10) "Money represents freedom, it doesn't determine it."
The key takeaway from these quotes: money is energy and is simply a representation of what you want. When you focus on abundance and having enough and feel like everybody gets to have enough, then you will have more money and abundance will flow to you.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Love and Relationships
11) “People have trained you to care about how they think, because it's important to most people who are living conditionally for you to create conditions that they can live with.”
12) "I love the feeling of loving you. How you feel about me is irrelevant. I love the feeling of loving you!"
13) I love you because you make it easy for me to align with the whole of who I am. That's the accurate statement of what being in love is.
14) "It's not my job to figure out who's ready for me, my only job is to be in perfect resonance with that which I am!"
15) “Step back and appreciate all others who share your planet. Because without them, you would cease to be.”
The key takeaway from these quotes: loving others is a reflection of loving yourself. When you love yourself the way you are and love others for the way they are, you manifest even more love. Love yourself without needing a partner to "complete" you and that partner will come.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Family and Parenting
16) “Parents often think that they are here to guide the little ones. When - in reality - the little ones come forth with the clarity to guide you.”
17) "When your children are at their happiest, that's the time to affirm who you know them to be. When you're feeling at your best, that's the time to keep that momentum going. And anytime other than that, be as quiet as you can be."
18) "The most significant thing for a parent to contribute to anyone is their own stability. An effective parent is a happy parent. An effective parent is a parent who laughs easily and often, and who doesn't take things so seriously."
19) "The child is thinking, and receiving vibrational thought from you on the day he enters your environment. That is the reason that beliefs are transmitted so easily from parent to child, from parent to child, from parent to child. The child is vibrationally receiving your fears, your beliefs, even without the spoken word... If you want to do that which is of greatest value for your child, give thought only to that which you want, and you child will receive only those wanted thoughts."
20) "We say, especially in the rearing of children, or in the mentoring of anyone, if you fixate on the parts of them that you feel the best when you focus upon them, then you will activate the parts of them that they feel best about, and that's the kind of relationship that will begin to happen."
The key takeaway from these quotes: your vibration affects your children and those you mentor, even without words. The best way to parent is to be a happy parent and focus on what you want in your life and for your child. Focus on your child positively and they will respond positively to you.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Health
21) “Your body is an absolute mirror of your mind. As you worry, your body show it. As you love, your body show it. As you are overwhelmed, your body show it. As you are angry, your body shows it. Every cell of your body is being allowed or resisted by the way you feel.”
22) "There is no thought, no disease, no physical contaminant capable of stopping my body's ability to find balance - as long as I am in vibrational harmony with my body's Source of Energy."
23) "Anytime you have physical discomfort of any kind, whether you call it emotional, or physical pain within your body, it always, always means the same thing: 'I have a desire that is summoning energy, but I have a belief that is not allowing so I've created resistance in my body.' The solution, every single time, to the releasing of discomfort or pain - is the relaxation and reaching for the feeling of relief."
24) "Because of the way you've been thinking, you have convinced your body of some things. As you change your thinking, you will change the thinking of the cells on your body as well. The cells of your body are so compliant to what's going on in your thoughts. The entire Universe is."
25) "You don't attract well being. It's continuously flowing. You are either letting it in or resisting."
The key takeaway from these quotes: you are naturally healthy. When you believe a thought of unhappiness or ill health, it manifests in the body. By releasing the resistance, health and well-being will flow to you.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Happiness
26) “If you’ll just sit and pet your cat - or somebody’s cat - find a cat, for God’s sake! Find a cat! Or anything furry - and let it train you into a frequency that will cause you to allow enlightenment.”
27) “Nobody else knows your reason for being. You do. Your bliss guides you to it.”
28) "If all you did was just look for things to appreciate, you would live a joyous, spectacular life."
29) "When you focus on the good, the good gets better."
30) "Appreciation in advance brings everything you want to you."
The key takeaway from these quotes: focus on happiness and appreciating what is around you, even if it "small". The more you feel happiness, the greater experiences of happiness you will feel. Follow your joy and good things will come to you.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Releasing Resistance
31) “The emotion you feel is always about the vibrational variance between where you want to be and where you are. If you're out of balance, there are only two ways to bring yourself into alignment: Either raise your expectation to match your desire -or lower your desire to match your expectation.”
32) “If you are being swept into some current that is not comfortable, or not in harmony with your desire, you must remember that couldn't happen if you weren't offering a vibration that matched it in some way. If you're vibrating differently from that, you're not having that experience.”
33) “Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don't want.”
34) "You anxiety is not warning you of something to come. Your anxiety is alerting you to a vibration that is happening NOW."
35) “The universe is not punishing you or blessing you. The universe is simply responding to the vibrational attitude that you are emitting.”
The key takeaway from these quotes: if you feel a negative emotion, it means you are out of alignment of what you want and will not manifest what you desire. The Universe is not "punishing" you, it is just showing you what you currently feel. You have to release your limiting beliefs and look for joy in order to find alignment and manifest what you want.
I hope you enjoyed today's 35 Abraham Hicks Quotes to Enrich Your Life. Please let me know what you think in the comment section below!